21 October 2012

New Carpetbag Design...


At long last, I have completed my latest carpetbag design... and I think it's my best yet. It's just become available on my website as a pattern on linen with complete instructions for making the bag. A wool kit, hardware kit and beautiful bag handles are available too.
You can find it here:
Irish Beach Carpetbag








This was a new path for me with respect to color... I've always turned to more subtle and muted colors. The interesting thing is that, by pushing myself out of a comfortable place, I've found a new appreciation for colors I've never considered.
So you can teach an old dog some new tricks!

3 comments:

Julia said...

It's really beautiful - as you say, the colours are lovely.

Julia x

Marita said...

Thanks so much for you kind words!

Unknown said...

It's beautiful. How would I learn how to do that?