The long-anticipated shipment of frames finally arrived in the studio about three weeks ago and I confess that I am suitably impressed!
- The large rubber knobs are especially easy to use and won't hurt your hands.
- The grippers hold my linen foundation tightly and release it easily when I pull out and lift the linen.
- There is ample clearance between the top of the frame and the support structure underneath allowing me full access to hook without anything getting in my way.
- The frame folds up easily and will take up very little space if I want to store it in the closet....not that that's ever going to happen!
- When folded up the frame will roll easily on two rubber wheels but, when set up for use, the wheels are off the floor again providing a wonderful stability.
- •The blue heavy-duty, elasticized, canvas-type cover with the Bucky Bee logo is sturdy, practical and easy to use.
- Best of all, when I'm hooking I'm not thinking about my frame at all; no fiddling with two or three knobs to rotate the frame, no irritating slipage of the angle I spent 2 minutes adjusting.....just hooking in the zone.